Air to water heat exchanger with fan is use tube as a heat transfer element, water as a working medium, air as another working medium, through the enhanced heat transfer of finned tubes, achieves the purpose of heating, cooling water or heating and cooling air.
Air to water heat exchanger with fan are widely used in hot air heating, air conditioning, cooling, dehumidification, drying and other industrial and civil fields.
For factory, mushroom, greenhouse are all available
Advantage of Air to water heat exchanger with fan:
1. High efficiency staggered fin pattern design
2. Optimized sine waved fin for high performance
3. Internal grooved tube for higher heat exchanger efficiency
4. Optimized circuiting for better heat transfer
5. Optimized air flow to reach max. capacity
6. Robust，state-of-the-art sheet metal design
7. Casing with white coating for corrosion protection
8. Fin spacing optional for specific application
9. Tailor made unit cooler is available for special application