It is suitable for heat exchanger with different medium, different working condition, different temperature and different pressure, and the structure type is different, the specific classification of heat exchanger is as follows:
I. Classification according to the principle of heat transfer
1.The wall heat exchanger between the wall type heat exchanger is the two kinds of fluids with different temperature flow in the space separated by the wall, through the wall heat conduction and the fluid on the wall surface convection, between the two fluids heat exchange. The wall type heat exchanger has a tube shell type, a casing type and other type of heat exchanger. Inter-wall heat exchanger is the most widely used heat exchanger at present.
2.Regenerative heat exchanger HEAT exchanger through the solid material composition of the heat storage body, heat transfer from high-temperature fluid to low-temperature fluid, heat medium first through the heating solid material to reach a certain temperature, cold medium again through solid matter is heated, so that it achieves the purpose of heat transfer. Regenerative heat exchanger has rotary type, valve switch and so on.
3. The fluid connection indirect heat exchanger is the heat exchanger which connects two surface heat exchangers by the heat carrier in circulation, the heat carrier circulates between the high-temperature fluid heat exchanger and the cryogenic fluid, receives the heat in the high-temperature fluid, and releases the heat to the cryogenic fluid in the cryogenic fluid heat exchanger.
4. The direct contact Heat exchanger is also called the hybrid heat exchanger, the heat exchanger is the two kinds of fluid direct contact, each other mixes the heat exchange equipment for example, the cold water tower, the gas condenser and so on. 5. The duplex heat exchanger has two kinds of heat transfer methods, such as steam surface heat transfer and water and water direct mixed flow. Compared with the steam-water type indirect heat transfer, it has higher heat transfer efficiency, and has higher stability and lower noise than the direct mixing of the soda.
II. Classification by Purpose
1.Heater heater is to heat the fluid to the necessary temperature, but the heating fluid does not occur phase change.
2. The Preheater preheater heats up the fluid beforehand and provides the standard process parameters for the operation.
3. Superheater superheater is used to heat the fluid (process gas or steam) to an overheating state.
4. Evaporator evaporator used for heating fluids, to reach the boiling point above the temperature, so that its fluid evaporation, general phase change.
III. Classification by structure
Can be divided into: floating head heat exchanger, fixed tube plate heat exchanger, U-shaped tube plate heat exchanger, plate heat exchanger and so on.