Fin heat exchanger maintenance
1, the heat exchanger should keep its heat-dissipating surface clean, can be washed with compressed air, or rinse with tap water;
2. When the heat medium of the heat exchanger uses hot water, the water should be softened to reduce the scale generation;
3. After 2-3 years of operation of the heat exchanger, the inner cavity of the heat exchanger should be cleaned, and the scale of the inner cavity can be removed by chemical methods;
4. When the summer heat exchanger is not working, the inner cavity should be filled with water to reduce the corrosion of the inner cavity;
5. When the heat dissipating fins of the heat exchanger are knocked down, they can be manually straightened to reduce the ventilation resistance;
6. The connection quality and air tightness of the heat exchanger and the piping of each system, as well as the flexibility of the regulating device, should be checked frequently to deal with the existing problems in time;
7. In order to prolong the service life of the heat exchanger, use normal water or chemical method to remove the blockage in the pipe for about 3 months, so as to avoid local corrosion and improve the use efficiency.