Since the soft water system is not changed except for stopping the air cooler and incorporating the plate heat exchanger, the pressure loss on the soft water side of the plate heat exchanger must be less than the pressure loss on the soft water side of the original air cooler. The pressure loss on the soft water side of the original air cooler is less than 0.05 MPa, so the pressure loss on the soft water side of the plate heat exchanger must be less than '0.05 M Pa.
1. Heat exchanger plate material The plate heat exchanger plate material is basically made of stainless steel or titanium alloy. Since the price of titanium material is 4-6 times that of stainless steel, and the material of the plate heat exchanger plate of the blast furnace cooling system is made of stainless steel, the plate heat exchanger plate material is made of stainless steel.
2. The thickness of the heat exchanger plate thickness is inversely proportional to the heat transfer coefficient. The smaller the thickness of the plate, the better the heat transfer effect, but it is also easy to corrode and leak. The thickness of the plate heat exchanger in China is 0.5~1.0mm. Considering the manufacturer's manufacturing process, on-site operation level and corrosion, descaling and other factors, the thickness of the heat exchanger plate should be 0.7~0.9ram.
3, the gasket material considering the actual situation on the site and the plate heat exchanger working temperature, softening water composition and other factors, the gasket material should use EPDM rubber.
4. The normal working pressure of the heat exchanger According to the characteristics of the closed circuit of the soft water system, the normal working pressure of the heat exchanger should be the sum of the outlet pressure of the circulating water pump of the soft water system and the height of the high expansion water tank of the blast furnace.
5. Cooling water inlet and outlet heat exchanger temperature According to the summer cooling water supply temperature and cooling tower working capacity, the cooling water inlet heat exchanger temperature should be less than 32 °C, and the heat exchanger temperature should be less than 3 7 °C.
6. The size of the inlet and outlet pipe diameter of the inlet and outlet pipe diameter should be determined by the flow velocity of the medium in the pipe is less than 3m/S, and the flow velocity should be less than 4m/s.