1. Heat exchanger should not be deformed, fasteners should not loose or other mechanical damage
2. When the equipment is hoisted, the hanging rope shall not be hung on the tube, positioning beam or plate
3. Allow sufficient space around the heat exchanger for servicing
4. The inlet and outlet of cold and hot medium should be installed and connected in accordance with the direction specified on the factory nameplate.
5. Tubes connected to the heat exchanger should be cleaned to prevent sand and other impurities from entering the heat exchanger, resulting in blockage.
6. The water pressure test of the heat exchanger shall be conducted at 1.5 times the maximum working pressure, and the steam part shall be no less than the steam supply pressure plus 0.3MPa. Hot water should be no less than 0.4mpa