The measures taken to prevent scaling include the following:
1) The steam heat exchanger is easy to clean and repair (such as plate heat exchanger);
2) After the steam heat exchanger equipment is installed, it is not necessary to disassemble the equipment when cleaning the dirt, that is, it can be cleaned at the work site;
3) The minimum dead zone and low flow rate zone should be taken;
4) The flow velocity distribution in the steam heat exchanger should be uniform to avoid a large velocity gradient and ensure uniform temperature distribution (such as baffle zone);
5) Under the premise of ensuring reasonable pressure drop and no corrosion, increasing the flow rate helps to reduce dirt;
6) The effect of the surface temperature of the steam heat exchanger on the formation of fouling should be considered.