How to use and maintain steam heat exchanger
1. The intake pipe and return pipe should be the same size as the inlet and outlet joints of the radiator.
2. Before entering the steam, open the drain pipe shut-off valve, drain the condensate in the pipe, then close the drain valve and open the steam inlet and return valve. After preheating for ten minutes, the cold air is blown again to avoid a large amount of condensed water caused by sudden sudden entry of steam into the cold heat exchanger, causing impact or freezing.
3. When the radiator is not in use, the remaining water should be drained to avoid freezing and cracking the tube in winter.
4, always check the radiator, the pipeline has no air leakage, water leakage, if any of the above conditions should be dealt with in a timely manner.
5. The filter screen in the steam trap should be cleaned regularly.
6. After one year of use of the hot blast stove, all refractory linings in the furnace should be replaced.