How to use the oil cooler in a hydraulic system:
1. In order to improve the heat transfer efficiency, the cooling medium (water or air) should flow in the opposite direction to the oil to be cooled, and the water flows in the tube, and the oil flows outside the tube.
2. In order to obtain a good cooling effect, the oil cooler should be placed in the return line of the hydraulic system or the return line of the relief valve. In particular, the latter has the highest calorific value. In order to prevent the cooler from being protected when the cooler is blocked, the back pressure valve 2 (sequential valve, relief valve can be opened) when the cooler is blocked, and the return oil from the system and the oil return from the overflow valve can be The back pressure valve flows back to the oil sump to protect the chiller. When cooling is not required, the shut-off valve can be opened and the return oil can be directly returned to the tank without passing through the cooler.
3. Note that the working pressure and working temperature of the cooler should not exceed the manufacturer's specifications, and should be avoided for a long time under impact load to extend the service life of the oil cooler.
4. By bypass cooling, it can be free from the impact of the main oil circuit.
5. When the impact pressure in the circuit affects the cooler, the cooler is generally required to withstand higher pressure (the peak value is 3 to 4 times the constant value), otherwise the cooler is easily damaged.
6. Combined cooling method: When the system has impact load, it is operated by the exclusive cooling pump to perform circulating cooling; when the system has no impact load, the cooling pump can be stopped and the main oil circuit cooling can be performed, which can extend oil cooling. The service life of the device increases the cooling effect.
7. In order to automatically control the oil temperature, the circuit can be adjusted automatically. If the temperature measuring head (temperature control meter) and the temperature regulating water valve (proportional electromagnetic water valve) are used together, the water flow into the oil cooler can be automatically adjusted to automatically control the oil temperature.
8. A shut-off valve should be installed on the inlet pipe so that the cooler does not bear the water source pressure when the water is cut off.
9. If the installation position of the oil cooler is lower than the oil level of the fuel tank, in order to prevent the oil in the oil tank from flowing out due to siphoning when the cooler is inspected, a shut-off valve can be installed at the a of the oil circuit in the figure, and the maintenance valve is not removed. Close the shutoff valve before draining the oil cooler.
10. Cooling water is generally available from tap water, but not seawater or liquids containing corrosive components.
11. During the cold season, the remaining water in the cooler must be drained during non-working to avoid freezing cracks in the cooler.
12. After the cooler is stopped (stop t time), first close the inlet valve and inlet valve, then close the drain valve and drain valve, and then unscrew the screw plug for draining oil and draining water to eliminate oil accumulation and water accumulation.
13. According to the water quality, internal inspection and cleaning of dirt are generally carried out every five months to ten months.