FL series oil cooler is mainly used for traveling machinery (excavator, loading and cutting machine, forklift, crane, combine harvester, asphalt paver, road construction machinery, engineering vehicle, etc.) and is suitable for hydraulic system, lubrication system, cooling system, etc. to cool the working medium to the required temperature.
I. the oil cooler uses air as the cooling medium, which has the following advantages:
1. No pollution of medium 2. Inexhaustible medium 3. Simple structure, no thermal resistance model meaning: FL - air cooler; 20 - heat exchange area (M2)
II. Performance parameters of oil cooler
L. traditional coefficient: ≤ 55 W / m2 ℃
2. Design: temperature 100 ℃
3. Working pressure: 1.6Mpa
4. Pressure drop: 0.1MPa
III. manufacturing process of oil cooler
1. Integral copper rolling spiral fin tube;
2. Integral aluminum rolling spiral tube;
3. The smooth tube is wound with fins, which can be aluminum, iron and copper as required;
4. Smooth tube stamping and forming fin welding.
Instructions for use of oil cooler
1. Before the dirty medium passes through the cooler, there should be a filter.
2. It is better to install it in a separate oil circulation circuit to prevent the pressure rise from exceeding the working pressure.
3. Before starting the cooler, check whether the fan is installed correctly and whether the screws are tightened.
4. Start the fan first, and then slowly pass through the cooling medium.
5. Before use, it is better to exhaust the air in the device to improve the heat exchange efficiency.
6. When it is stopped in cold season, drain the remaining oil in the cooler.