Main performance characteristics of plate evaporator
With the rapid development of China's petrochemical, steel and other industries, the demand for plate evaporators has risen sharply, but the supply capacity of domestic enterprises is limited, resulting in a market situation in which the heat exchanger industry is in short supply. A huge supply gap needs to be filled by imports. This has led to continuous improvement of the relevant technology of the evaporator, and the heat transfer theory has been continuously improved. The development of the evaporator technology has also promoted the continuous introduction of various new high-efficiency heat exchangers.
Main performance characteristics of the plate evaporator:
(1) Both large-scale and miniaturization are equally important. With the enlargement of the plant, the heat exchanger has been developed in a large-scale direction, and at the same time, it has been developed in the direction of miniaturization in the special requirements of microelectronics, aerospace, medical, chemical bioengineering, materials science and the like. Anti-corrosion technology. This year, countries have also achieved remarkable results in the research and design of heat exchanger anti-corrosion. For example, the development of anode protection technology and the application of new anti-corrosion materials have brought unlimited development of such heat exchangers. vitality. In addition, the use of non-metallic materials has greatly improved the corrosion resistance of the plate evaporator.
(2) Anti-corrosion technology. In recent years, countries have also achieved remarkable results in the research and design of heat exchanger anti-corrosion. In addition, the use of non-metallic materials has greatly improved the corrosion resistance of the plate evaporator.
(3) Strengthening technology. Various new and efficient heat exchangers have gradually replaced existing conventional products. Plate evaporator in power plant dynamic effect enhanced heat transfer technology, additive enhanced boiling heat transfer technology, introduced inert gas enhanced heat transfer technology, droplet condensation technology, microbial heat transfer technology, magnetic field dynamic heat transfer technology, nanofluid heat transfer technology Etc. will be researched and developed.
(4) Anti-vibration technology. In the shell-and-tube heat exchanger shell process, because the fluid is in a cross-flow state, the heat exchange tube bundle is flushed laterally, and the Karman vortex street formed by the fluid behind the tube periodically changes to cause eddy current-induced vibration of the tube. Destruction occurs to disable the heat exchanger. Due to the plate evaporator in this case, the longitudinal flow shell-side heat exchanger has emerged. This type of heat exchanger is typically represented by a baffle heat exchanger.
(5) Anti-fouling technology. With the deepening of research on the fouling mechanism, the method of preventing scale has also been improved, such as surface coating or special surface shape, in-line spring insert or cleaning ball, etc. On-line descaling, sonic descaling, use Technologies such as changing the fouling of the flow path after the descaling agent have achieved industrial applications.
(6) Research methods. The current cfd method for numerical simulation of heat exchangers and plate evaporators has become an important means of research and development of new heat exchangers. The maturity of large-scale commercial cfd software has further expanded the scope of use of this new method.
(7) Manufacturing technology. Advances in manufacturing technology are mainly manifested in the maturity of various intensified tube processing processes and the improvement of the level of new material welding processes.