Plate heat exchanger selection points
1. The control parameters of plate heat exchanger are material, working pressure, design temperature, etc.
2. When selecting a heat exchanger, the side with a small heat transfer coefficient should get a large velocity as far as possible, and the heat transfer coefficient of both sides of the heat transfer surface should be equal or similar as far as possible, so as to improve the heat transfer coefficient
The temperature of the fluid heated by the heat exchanger shall be 10°C lower than the saturation temperature at the outlet pressure of the heat exchanger, and shall be lower than the working temperature of the water pump used for the secondary water.
3. Fluids containing muddy dirt should be filtered before entering the heat exchanger
4. When using a plate heat exchanger, the flow rate at the interface of the fluid with a small temperature difference should not be too large, and it should be able to meet the pressure drop requirements.
5. For the case where the flow rate is large and the pressure drop is small, the plate type with small resistance should be used. On the contrary, the plate type with large resistance should be used.
6. According to the fluid pressure and temperature, the removable or welding type is selected
7. It is not suitable to select single plate with small area, so as to avoid excessive number of plates, small flow rate between plates, and reduce heat transfer coefficient
8.Steam is not suitable for the heat transfer medium of plate heat exchanger