When the steam heat exchanger is in operation, the high-pressure steam enters the heat-dissipating pipe from the intake pipe, and after the heat exchange with the cold air outside the pipe, the condensed water is discharged into the return pipe through the steam trap in the exhaust pipe.
1. The steam inlet and return pipes of the dryer steam heat exchanger should be the same size as the inlet and outlet joints of the radiator (2 inch tube).
2. Before entering the steam, open the drain pipe shut-off valve, drain the condensate in the pipe, then close the drain valve and open the steam inlet and return valve. After preheating for ten minutes, the cold air is blown again to avoid a large amount of condensed water caused by sudden sudden entry of steam into the cold heat exchanger, causing impact or freezing.
3. When the steam heat exchanger is not in use, the remaining water should be drained to avoid freezing and cracking the finned tube in winter.
4. Always check the steam heat exchanger, whether the pipeline has air leakage or water leakage. If any of the above conditions should be dealt with in time.
5. The screen inside the steam trap should be cleaned regularly.
The basis for installing the steam heat exchanger must be such that the steam heat exchanger does not sink or cause the pipe to transmit excessive deformation to the heat exchanger's nozzle. The foundation is generally divided into two types: one is a brick-shaped saddle-shaped foundation, the steam heat exchanger has no saddle-type support and is directly placed on the saddle-shaped foundation, and the heat exchanger and the foundation are not fixed, and can be thermally expanded. Need to move freely. The other is a concrete foundation, and the heat exchanger is firmly connected to the foundation by anchor bolts through the saddle support.
The basic quality inspection and acceptance work should be strictly carried out before installing the steam heat exchanger. The main items are as follows: basic surface overview; basic elevation, plane position, shape and main dimensions, and whether the reserved holes meet the actual requirements; Is the position correct, the thread condition is good, the nuts and washers are complete, and the base surface on which the horn is placed is flat.
After the foundation acceptance is completed, the lining iron is placed on the foundation before the heat exchanger is installed, and the foundation surface where the horn is placed must be leveled so that the two can be in good contact. The horn thickness can be adjusted to allow the steam heat exchanger to reach the designed level. After the horn is placed, the stability of the steam heat exchanger can be increased and the weight can be evenly transferred to the foundation through the horn. The horn can be divided into flat horns, diagonal horns and open horns. Among them, the diagonal horns must be used in pairs. There should be horns on both sides of the anchor bolts. The installation of the horns should not impede the thermal expansion of the steam heat exchanger.