1. We must check the size and raw materials of each part of the heat pipe.
2. It is also necessary to carry out effective experiments on mechanics, to conduct certain component analysis on metallographic structure and welds, and to summarize the report.
3. We need to check the heat pipe welds for defects. There are many such inspection methods, such as magnetic particle inspection and radiation inspection.
4. Pressure test of heat pipe, such as medium test, hydraulic test, etc.
5. The product cannot be tested normally due to structural reasons. If the medium is toxic, it is likely to harm the tube, so it must not leak. The solution is to increase the air tightness.