FS-EIIiott cooler is made of high-quality materials, but the best quality Fusheng cooler will also be corroded under specific conditions, so as to reduce the service life of the equipment. In order to reduce the corrosion of the cooler and extend the service life of FS-EIIiott cooler, the index limit book should first understand several reasons that may cause the rust of FS-EIIiott cooler:
1. Medium composition and concentration: the influence of concentration is different. For example, in hydrochloric acid, the greater the concentration, the more serious the corrosion. The corrosion of carbon steel and stainless steel is the most serious in sulfuric acid with a concentration of about 50%, but when the concentration increases to more than 60%, the corrosion decreases sharply;
2. Harmful impurities: harmful impurities include chloride ion, sulfur ion, cyanogen ion, ammonia ion, etc., which may cause serious corrosion in some cases;
3. Environmental temperature: corrosion is a chemical reaction, and the corrosion rate increases by 1-3 times for every 10 ℃ rise in temperature, but there are also exceptions;
4. PH value of liquid: generally, the smaller the pH value is, the greater the corrosion of metal is;
5. Liquid flow rate: in most cases, the larger the flow rate, the greater the corrosion.
In some specific industrial production, the operation mode of the cooler and the substances it touches will have an impact on the performance of the cooler. Knowing the cause of rust in the reheating cooler, we need to take corresponding measures. Some special production modes need special protection, take effective measures to reduce the corrosion of the cooler and extend its service life.