As a compact heat exchanger, fin fan heat exchangers have a wide range of applications in the refrigeration industry. With the technical development of the air conditioning and refrigeration industry and the further strict control of environmental protection regulations, the heat transfer performance of the heat exchange unit is more stringent to compensate for the low performance of the alternative refrigerant. Therefore, the heat exchanger structure (heat exchange tube and fin type) and the related heat exchanger forming process are important factors affecting the heat transfer performance, which is of great significance for improving the overall heat transfer performance of the heat exchanger.
With the development of the economy, various types and types of heat exchangers have developed rapidly, and heat exchangers with new structures and new materials have emerged. In order to meet the needs of development, China has established standards for certain types of heat exchangers and formed a series. The perfect heat exchanger should meet the following basic requirements when designing or selecting:
(1) Reasonably achieve the specified process conditions;
(2) The structure is safe and reliable;
(3) Easy to manufacture, install, operate and maintain;
(4) Economically reasonable.
1. High efficiency and energy saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000~4500kcal/m2·°C·h, which is 3~5 times higher than the thermal efficiency of shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
2. Compact structure: the plate heat exchanger plates are closely arranged. Compared with other heat exchanger types, the plate heat exchanger has less floor space and space occupation, and the plate heat exchanger with the same heat exchange capacity is only the tube. 1/5 of shell heat exchangers.
3. Easy to clean and disassemble: The plate heat exchanger clamps the clamping plate by clamping bolts, so it is easy to disassemble and install, and can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, due to the smooth surface, the turbulence is high and it is not easy to scale.
4, long service life: plate heat exchanger is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, can resist a variety of corrosive media, rubber pads can be replaced at will, and can be easily installed, disassembled and repaired.
5. Adaptability: The plate heat exchanger plate is an independent component, which can be increased or decreased according to requirements, and has various forms; it can be applied to various requirements of different processes.
6, no stringing, plate heat exchanger sealing groove to set the liquid drain, the various media will not collude, even if there is leakage, the medium is always discharged.