The hydrophilic aluminum foil is hydrophilically treated on the aluminum fin, and is treated by a special process to coat a hydrophilic layer on the surface. The condensed water will rapidly spread on the hydrophilic aluminum foil, will not condense into water droplets, and increase heat exchange. Increase the cooling and heating speed, and effectively avoiding the noise caused by the condensed water obstructing the air flow.
If the raw material of the heat exchanger is a hydrophilic aluminum foil, the refrigeration efficiency can be improved by 5%. It also has the functions of anti-corrosion, anti-mold and no odor, and will not cause the accumulation of water droplets to block the heat exchange. The national standard for aluminum strip (GB/T 3880-2006) is applicable to the uniform standard of aluminum alloy strip material. The GB/T3880-2006 standard specifies a thickness of 0.2 mm or less called aluminum foil.
1. Excellent hydrophilicity and corrosion resistance;
2. Good formability and non-abrasive to the mold;
3. Very strong resistance to stamping oil, solvent, heat resistance;
4. The airflow resistance is small, and the heat exchange rate can generally be increased by 10%-15%.
The hydrophilic foil is the main raw material of the heat exchange, it is widely used in household air conditioners, heat pump, refrigerators, automobile air conditioners and other equipment, and has the following advantages compared with ordinary light foils:
1. Can increase the anti-corrosion, anti-fungal, no odor function;
2. The condensed water on the surface of the heat exchange sheet is evenly distributed on the surface, which will not cause the accumulation and blockage between the heat exchange sheets after the formation of the water droplets, affecting the heat exchange conditions, thereby increasing the heat exchange rate by 5%;
3. Because the water has no beads, correspondingly reduce the noise caused by vibration;
4. It can prevent the air-conditioning oxidized powder from being blown into the room and adversely affect the human body, and meet the environmental protection requirements;
5. The hydrophilic aluminum foil for the air conditioner heat exchanger should meet the requirements of YS/T95.2---2001.