Shell and tube heat exchangers are also called tube-and-tube heat exchangers, tube-tube heat exchangers, shell and tube heat exchangers. There are many names, and the more common sayings are shell-and-tube heat exchangers and tube-and-tube heat exchangers.
Shell and tube heat exchanger composition and advantages
The shell-and-tube heat exchanger mainly consists of a shell, a tube bundle, a baffle, a tube sheet and a head. The shell is mostly round, and a parallel tube bundle or a spiral tube is installed inside. The tube bundle is installed in the shell and fixed at both ends. On the tube sheet, the head is bolted to the flanges at both ends of the housing. Two fluids that exchange heat in a shell and tube heat exchanger:
(1) a flow in a pipe whose stroke is called a pipe process;
(2) a type of flow outside the tube, the stroke of which is called the shell side;
(3) The wall surface of the tube bundle is the heat transfer surface. The types of pipes are different. The process is generally three models with diameters of 16mm, 20mm or 25mm.
(4) The wall thickness is generally 1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm and 2.5 mm.
(5) Its main advantage is that the unit volume has a large heat transfer area, compact structure and good heat transfer effect. The structure is sturdy, and the range of structural materials that can be selected is wide, so the adaptability is strong and the operation flexibility is large. Compared with other types of heat exchangers, shell-and-tube heat exchangers have the disadvantage of low heat transfer efficiency. For example, for water-water heat exchange, the traditional shell-and-tube heat exchanger K value range is generally 1150 ~ 2230W / m2 ° ° C, while the plate heat exchanger K value is 1500 ~ 4700W / m2 ° ° C, spiral plate type is 2000 ~3000W/ m2?°C.
High heat exchange efficiency performance of shell and tube heat exchanger
The imported heat exchanger has a diameter of 8mm and a wall thickness of only 0.6mm. The heat exchange efficiency has been greatly improved, and it has been gradually promoted in the domestic market this year. The shell-and-tube heat exchanger and the spiral tube bundle design can increase the turbulence effect to a limit and increase the heat exchange efficiency. The asymmetrical design of the inner shell and tube layers can reach 4.6 times. This asymmetric design determines its wide application in the field of vapor-water heat transfer. The heat exchange efficiency can reach 14000w/m2.k, which greatly improves production efficiency and saves costs. At the same time, because the shell-and-tube heat exchangers are mostly metal structures, with the introduction of the new GMP in China, the stainless steel 316L is the main heat exchanger, which will become a must for the beverage, food, and pharmaceutical industries.
In summary, the structure and characteristics of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger,includes the tube-and-tube heat exchanger and the shell-and-tube heat exchanger, determine its wide application, and the effect of good heat exchange equipment is usually the first choice for customers. Heat exchange equipment.