Fan coil installation and use
1) The surface-mounted vertical fan coil can be placed under the interior window sill, concealed horizontal or ceiling type can be placed in the reserved recess in the wall, the top of the unit is kept horizontal or the drain side is slightly lower for drainage .
2) The inlet and outlet pipes of the unit should be equipped with valves to regulate the amount of water, and pipes and valves should be well insulated to prevent condensation. Pipe thread connections should be sealed, do not use too much force when connecting, so as not to damage the coil.
3) The weight of the water pipe connected to the unit must not be borne by the unit.
4) The condensate pipe can be hosed, but it must not be flattened or bent to ensure smooth drainage.
5) After the unit is installed, the fan impeller should be turned first, and no abnormal sound can be heard before it can be connected.
6) The water supply temperature during the summer cooling operation of the unit is 7°C, and the water supply temperature during the winter heating operation is 60°C. The water should be clean and softened.
7) When in use, open the run valve first and then turn it off when water flows out.
Fault diagnosis and elimination of fan coil
Method of exclusion
Fan does not run
Use a multimeter or pencil to determine if there is electricity
Measured with a multimeter resistance file
Motor winding burnout
Check the winding and ground resistance with a multimeter or measure the insulation resistance with a megohmmeter
Repair or replace
Inadequate control valve opening
Open the big valve
Dirty heat exchanger surface
There is air in the coil
Pipeline has vibration and noise
Exhaust air from running valve
Air filter plugged
Insufficient water supply
Check the water supply valve
Open the big valve
Abnormal water supply temperature
Measuring water temperature
Check the freezer or boiler
Improper temperature adjustment
Check the air quality
Water tray tilted unfavorable drainage
Check whether the water tray is horizontal
Check the outlet
Condensate underwater drops on the pipeline
Hot and cold water pipes are kept warm
Running valve is not closed
Check wind valve
Peculiar smell blowing out
Wind turbine blade surface corrosion
Check fan blades
The filter is broken and deteriorated
Check air filter
Insulation material damaged and deteriorated
Check insulation material
There is too much dust in the unit
Check the inside of the unit