Hydrophilic aluminum foil
Hydrophilic aluminum foil is a hydrophilic treatment of aluminum foil, through a special process, coated with a layer of hydrophilic layer on the surface. Condensed water will quickly spread on the hydrophilic aluminum foil, will not condense into water droplets, increase the heat exchange area, speed up the cooling and heating rate, but also effectively avoid the noise generated by the condensation of water blocking the flow of air.
Hydrophilic aluminum foil is the main raw material for domestic air conditioning heat exchange sheets, which has a great influence on the efficiency of air conditioners. If the raw material of the heat exchanger is a hydrophilic aluminum foil, the cooling efficiency can be improved by 5%, and the function of anti-corrosion, anti-mold, and no odor can be achieved, and the accumulation of water droplets will not affect the heat exchange.
1. Excellent hydrophilicity and corrosion resistance.
2. Good formability and mold wear resistance.
3. Strong stamping oil resistance, solvent resistance, heat resistance.
4. Air flow resistance is small, heat exchange rate can generally be increased by 10%-15%.
Hydrophilic foil is the main raw material of the heat exchange sheet in the air conditioner, and is widely used in household air conditioners, refrigerated cabinets, automotive air conditioners and other refrigeration equipment, and has the following advantages compared with ordinary aluminum foils,
1. Can increase the anti-corrosion, anti-fungal, no odor function.
2. Condensation water accumulated on the surface of the heat-exchanger sheet is evenly distributed on the surface, and it will not cause aggregation and blockage between the heat-exchange sheets after the formation of water droplets, which will affect the heat exchange conditions, thereby increasing the heat exchange rate by 5%.
3. Since water has no beads, the noise caused by vibrations is also reduced accordingly.
4. It can prevent the air conditioner oxidation powder from blowing into the room and adversely affect the human body and meet the requirements of environmental protection.
5. Air-conditioning heat sink with hydrophilic aluminum foil should meet the YS/T95.2---2001 requirements.