VRF, namely multi-line central air-conditioning; VRV, VRV air-conditioning system, the main differences between the two are as follows:
First, the characteristics are different
1. Multi-line central air-conditioning: energy saving, low operating cost; advanced control, reliable operation; good unit adaptability, wide cooling and heating temperature range; high design freedom, convenient installation and billing.
2. VRV air-conditioning system: It has the characteristics of convenient design and installation, flexible layout, small building space, convenient use, high reliability, low operating cost, no need for a computer room, and no water system.
Second, the operating principle is different
1. Multi-line central air conditioner: One outdoor unit is connected to two or more indoor units through piping. The outdoor side uses a primary air conditioning system with air-cooled heat exchange and the indoor side uses direct evaporation heat exchange.
2. VRV air-conditioning system: The control system collects indoor comfort parameters, outdoor environmental parameters, and state parameters that characterize the operating conditions of the refrigeration system. According to the system operation optimization criteria and human comfort criteria, the compressor gas transmission volume is adjusted by means of frequency conversion, etc. And control all controllable parts such as fan, electronic expansion valve of air-conditioning system, guarantee the comfort of indoor environment, and make the air-conditioning system work stably at the best working state.
Third, the advantages are different
1. Multi-line central air-conditioning: using a new concept, integrating multiple high-tech technologies such as one-to-multiple technology, intelligent control technology, multiple health technologies, energy-saving technologies, and network control technologies to meet consumers' comfort and convenience, etc. Requirements.
2. VRV air-conditioning system: It has obvious energy-saving and comfort effects. The system runs continuously at different speeds according to the indoor load, which reduces the energy loss caused by the frequent start and stop of the compressor. The compressor's low-frequency startup reduces the startup. Electricity, electrical equipment will greatly save energy, while avoiding the impact on other electrical equipment and the power grid; it has the ability to adjust capacity and improve indoor comfort.