Heat exchanger cleaning process
1. Isolate the equipment system and drain the water from the heat exchanger.
2. After using high-pressure water to clean the sludge, algae and other impurities left in the pipeline, close the system.
3. Install a ball valve between the isolation valve and the exchanger (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm). The inlet and return ports should be installed.
4. Connect the transfer pump > and the connection conduit so that the cleaning agent is pumped from the bottom of the heat exchanger and flows out from the top.
5. Start pumping the required Fostek detergent to the condenser (the ratio can be adjusted according to the specific conditions).
6. Repeat the cycle to the recommended cleaning time. As the cycle progresses and the sediment dissolves, the gas generated during the reaction increases, and excess air should be vented through the bleed valve at any time. As the air is discharged, the space inside the heat exchanger will increase, and appropriate water can be added. Do not inject a large amount of water from the beginning, which may cause water to overflow.
7. Check the effectiveness of the cleaning agent regularly during the cycle. It can be measured using PH test paper. If the solution is kept at a pH of 2 - 3 then the cleaning agent is still effective. If the pH of the cleaning agent reaches 5-6, an appropriate amount of Fustek detergent should be added. The pH of the final solution did not change significantly at 30 ° for 30 minutes, which proved that the cleaning effect was achieved. Note: Fostertech cleaners can be recycled and reused, resulting in waste.
8. After the cleaning time is reached, the cleaning solution is recovered. Rinse the exchanger repeatedly with clean water until it is rinsed to neutral, and measure the pH value 6~7 with PH test paper.
9. It can be turned on after the cleaning is completed. It is also possible to suppress the test to see if there is any leakage. If there is a leak, it can be repaired and protected with Mikawara polymer composite material, and the service life of the device can be greatly extended.
10. After the equipment is stable, record the current media over flow, working pressure, heat transfer efficiency and other data.
11. Comparing the changes before and after cleaning, you can calculate the electricity cost, coal cost and other production costs saved by the company every hour and improve the work efficiency. This is the value compensation for the application of the technology of the company.
12. The same method of operation can also be used for plate and frame heat exchanger cleaning.
13. If the company needs equipment for passivation pre-film treatment, it can be operated according to the following procedure: pump the passivation pre-filming agent into the equipment according to the recommended dilution ratio (while suspending the test piece in the circulation tank); Soak; test pre-filming effect (red dot method or blue dot method); discharge; rinse water to neutral (pH value 6~7 with PH test paper).
14. After the passivation pre-film is finished, blow the system with a fan or other ventilation device to ensure and improve the passivation pre-filming effect.