2018 Poland International Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Air Purification And Refrigeration Exhibition

- Feb 05, 2018-

【Exhibition time】 2018-04-23 to 2018-04-26

【Exhibition Location】 Poznan, Poland International Exhibition Center

【Market Introduction】

● Location and advantages: Poland is located in the northeastern Central Europe, the geographical position is superior. Located in the center of Europe, bordering Russia, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine in the north and east of Poland, the southern part is adjacent to the Czech Republic and Slovakia, the western part is adjacent to Germany and is the link between Eastern and Western Europe and the shortcut to landlocked countries in Central and Eastern Europe. And water and land transport hub. Poland has a population of nearly 40 million, more than the total population of the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, making it the sixth largest European country population. Poland's prime location makes its radiation population up to 50% of the European population.

● Economic Status Quo: Poland is one of the more successful economies in Central and Eastern Europe. In recent years, Poland's economy has maintained a high growth momentum. The Polish government has taken such measures as alleviating the burden on enterprises, increasing its support for small and medium-sized enterprises, and expanding investment in infrastructure so as to promote economic growth and employment. The European Commission recently released statistics report that from 2007 to 2012, Poland is the EU 27 countries with rapid economic growth, gross domestic product (GDP) than the European debt crisis before the cumulative increase of 18.1%, while the EU economy shrank over the same period 0.8%. In 2012, the EU economy continued to decline. GDP of Poland increased 2.3% YoY to US $ 478.2 billion, ranking first among EU member states and double the average growth rate of other member countries. Therefore, on the international stage, the development of Poland has immeasurable potential.

● Market environment: More stable and larger market access and financial assistance have come from Poland's accession to the EU. In the next few years, the EU will inject 90 billion euros into Poland to improve its backward facilities. This move will speed up the pace of development in Poland. Political stability and accession to the EU have made trade more free and convenient, the costs have been reduced, the market potential has increased, and the unique geographical and economic advantages have made it a center of economic development in Central and Eastern Europe. In 2009, in the context of the economic crisis, Poland was the only country in Europe to achieve positive growth in Europe. Why is the economy thriving in the EU? Mainly due to the growth of personal consumption of Polish residents and the relative stability of the financial system. In the near future, Poland will become the sixth largest economy in Europe following Germany, France, Britain, Italy and Spain.

● Good relationship with China's trade: Since 2007, China has gradually entered the top three importing countries of Poland. From January to December 2012, the bilateral trade volume between China and Poland once again rose to a record high of 14.384 billion U.S. dollars, up 10.7% over the previous year. Among them, Poland imported 12.387 billion U.S. dollars from China, an increase of nearly 1.5 billion U.S. dollars over the previous year (8.892 billion U.S. dollars). China maintains Poland's fifth largest trading partner and the third largest source country of imports.

● Domestic Status of the Industry: After Poland entered the market economy, a series of policies and regulations were formulated to ensure the efficient use of energy and reduce the heat consumption of heating, so as to ensure the smooth progress of large-scale heating and transformation. Before the economic transformation of the 1990s, Poland's energy-saving work in buildings lagged far behind that in the West. Housing construction for the concrete block, heat loss, heating and domestic hot water unit building area of about twice the energy consumption of developed countries. Heating and heating according to the construction area charges, when the energy price is lower, less heating charges, the difference is all subsidized by the State Ministry of Finance.

After entering the market economy, in order to narrow the gap with developed countries, improve the efficient use of energy, and reduce the heat consumption of heating, the Polish government promptly formulated a series of policies and regulations and gradually improved the heating metering and charging work in accordance with the rules. To date, there have been as many as seven laws in Poland promulgated. It is precisely because of these increasingly better policies and regulations, heating metering and charging in Poland was able to proceed smoothly.

In the concrete implementation of the reform, the Polish government made clear that the building thermal and heating modernization programs. Not only for some of the existing building envelope, but also for the heating system heat source, heat network and thermal users also at the same time technological transformation. The heat network transformation, including the application of efficient insulation pipe, hydraulic balance and temperature compensation equipment; heat users of the transformation, including the installation of indoor heating system metering and room temperature control equipment.

At the same time, technological transformation of the decentralized boiler room was also carried out, linked to a central heating network and from coal to gas. The scale of modernization that has been going on since the early 1990s started at a very large scale, mainly by the Heat Company.

The main method for retrofitting buildings and indoor heating systems is to install radiator thermostatic valves to make them suitable for metering charges. After the renovation of building energy-saving, the benefits are obvious: 80% to 85% of the heat before the retrofit is used for heating and 15% to 20% for domestic hot water; the heat used for heating after retrofitting is less than 65% for living Hot water has a calorie above 35%. 25% of the per capita income before reconstruction is used to pay property management fees (including gas, water and electricity, heating, hot water, garbage cleaning and rent, etc.), of which heating and hot water accounts for 70% of the fees paid. After the energy- Heating and hot water costs reduced to 47% of the fees paid.

With the transformation of buildings and indoor heating systems, heat metering service companies are also beginning to enter Poland. The heat fees payable by all hot users are calculated by a special energy service company. The remuneration of service companies is provided by the heat company. Since January 1999, Poland has set up an energy management office to coordinate the heat tariffs. The price of hot water is determined based on the actual cost of heating in the previous year (including heat production and distribution). For different cities, heating costs vary with different thermal prices. Warsaw, which due to lower heating costs, thermal prices are also cheaper.

In the large-scale energy-saving building renovation, the financial sector ultimately and unanimously coordinated action. According to Polish law, the investment on the modernization of building thermal and heating systems can not exceed seven years. After the renovation plan and plan and budget have been audited, 20% of the cost of energy-saving renovation will be paid by the real estate owner and the remaining 80% National Construction Fund BGK bank loans. In the 7-year period, real estate owners pay only 75% of the loan (and interest) and the remaining 25% are paid by BGK from the National Construction Fund. They are the case, the use of national funds to mobilize the enthusiasm of real estate investors to invest in building energy conservation, to solve the problem of the source of funds for reconstruction.

● Foreign Investment: FDI Focuses on Poland Beginning in 1992, Poland reported FDI of 2.83 billion U.S. dollars in 1993 according to the Polish Ministry of Information and Foreign Investment statistics. By the end of 2005, Poland had attracted a total of about 190 billion U.S. dollars of foreign direct investment 93.2 billion U.S. dollars. According to the report of the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the amount of foreign direct investment in the world in 2004 amounted to about 612 billion U.S. dollars, of which 5.9% and about 36.5 billion U.S. dollars were invested in Central and Eastern Europe. The countries that attracted more foreign direct investment in the region are Russia (27%), Poland (14%), followed by Czech Republic (13%), Hungary (6%), Slovakia (4%), Romania 8%), other Central and Eastern European countries (28%).

● Preferential policies: For foreign investment, the Polish government has four principles: the government treats both foreign and domestic enterprises equally; foreign investors can return full profits; foreign investment can not be restricted in any field and foreign investors can buy real estate in Poland; the policy of preferential policies in Poland To comply with EU law. In addition, the fixed assets for foreign investment shall be exempt from import duties if they are not transferred within 3 years; the enterprises in the special economic zone shall enjoy the duty-free treatment on the imported machinery and equipment used for investment projects.