1) According to the flow rate of cold and hot fluids, the initial and final temperatures and the specific heat capacity of the fluid to determine the required heat transfer area. Preliminary estimates of heat transfer area, the general assumption that the first heat transfer coefficient, heat exchanger to determine the structure, and then check the heat transfer coefficient K value.
2) The selection of heat exchanger should pay attention to the pressure level, temperature, interface connection conditions. In the pressure drop, installation conditions allow the premise, the shell and tube heat exchanger to use a smaller diameter of the elongated, help to improve heat transfer.
3) Heat exchanger pressure drop should not be too large, the general control at 0.01 ~ 0.05MPa;
4) The flow rate should consider the viscosity of the fluid, the viscosity of the flow rate should be less than 0.5 ~ 1.0m / s; flow rate of the general fluid tube should take 0.4 ~ 1.0m / s; easy scaling fluid should take 0.8 ~ 1.2m / s .
5) High temperature water should be set filter before into the heat exchanger.
6) The heat exchanger station heat exchanger in a single processing and configuration number of units combined results should meet the heat exchange station of the total heating load and regulation requirements. Under the premise of meeting user's heat load regulation requirements, the number of heat exchangers in the same heating coefficient should not be less than 2 and not more than 5.