Shell and tube heat exchanger also known as tube heat exchanger. Is closed in the shell tube wall surface as the heat transfer surface of the wall heat exchanger. This heat exchanger structure is simple, low cost, wide circulation cross section, easy to clean scale; but low heat transfer coefficient, covers an large area. Available in a variety of structural materials (mainly metal materials), can be used under high temperature and pressure, is the most widely used type heat exchanger.
1. High efficiency and energy saving, the heat transfer coefficient of the heat exchanger is 6000-8000W / m2.0C.
2. All stainless steel production, long life, up to 20 years.
3. The laminar flow is turbulent, improving the heat exchange efficiency and reducing the thermal resistance.
4. High Heat transfer speed, high temperature (400 ℃), high pressure (2.5Mpa).
5. Compact structure, small footprint, light weight, easy installation, saving civil investment.
6. Flexible design, complete specifications, practical and targeted, saving money.
7. Wide application conditions, suitable for large pressure, temperature range and a variety of media heat exchange.
8. Low maintenance costs, easy operation, cleaning cycle long, easy to clean.
9. The use of nano-thermal film technology, significantly increased heat transfer coefficient.
10. A wide range of applications, can be widely used in thermal power, factories and mines, petrochemicals, urban central heating, food medicine, energy electronics, machinery and light industry and other fields.
11. Heat transfer tube rolling the outer surface of the copper tube, high thermal conductivity, heat transfer area.
12. Baffles guide the shell-side fluid in the heat exchanger in a straight line with a straight line. The baffles can be adjusted according to the optimum flow rate. The structure is firm and can meet the needs of large flow rate and even large flow rate, Heat exchange.
13. When the shell-side fluid is oil, suitable for low viscosity and cleaner oil heat transfer.