We all know that stainless steel pipes are widely used in various heat exchangers. So what is the specific role of the stainless steel tube in the plate stainless steel heat exchanger?
The main performance index of plate type stainless steel heat exchanger for urban waste heat: Setting area and volume of air heat source reduced by about 25%. Drainage heat source installation area, volume reduction rate is about 40%. Pressure capacity increased to about 20%.
Stainless steel heat exchanger tube has the following features:
(1) Small and efficient. Since the heat transfer process is carried out in 0.5mm thin plates, it has high heat transfer efficiency. Heat transfer efficiency can reach up to 90% after series connection.
(2) Dust is hard to clog. Exhaust flows through the flat plate in a laminar manner. At the same time, it will not cause turbulence due to an angle of 60° with the gas inflow surface and dust will not block.
(3) Easy to clean. Although dust should not be clogged, if it is used in a place with a large amount of dust (above 100mg/m3), the time of the automatic washing device should be set, and the washing can be performed at any time within an appropriate interval during operation. Usually with 60°C hot water, sometimes it must be washed with alkaline water.
(4) Long life. The structure is very simple, there is no driving part and aging factor.
(5) No pollution. The two media are separated by full welding, so the exhaust gas cannot enter the air supply.
(6) Muffler effect. Since the thin plate can absorb wind pressure and the noise is less than 40 Db, it can prevent noise.