The basic requirements of the air conditioner finned tube heat exchanger:
(1) Have sufficient heat transfer capacity: Unit of time passed by the condenser to the air flowing through the condenser heat (that is, the air flowing through the condenser take away the heat), known as the condenser heat load. Under the conditions of the specified conditions and the size of the condenser structure, the condenser heat load is
large, the air conditioner cooling effection is good; the unit of time from the evaporator air to obtain the cooling capacity is the evaporator cooling capacity, in the provisions of of the conditions and the size of the evaporation structure conditions, the greater the cooling capacity, the better the cooling effect of the air conditioner. In general, the heat load of the condenser should be equal to the sum of the cooling capacity of the air conditioner and the power consumed by the compressor.
Therefore, the heat load of the condenser is larger than the heat load of the evaporator.
For this reason, the volume of the condenser is also larger than the volume of the evaporator.
(2) flow resistance to be small: flow resistance, will cause fan power increase.
Small flow resistance, fan power, low energy consumption. Therefore, it is required that the flow resistance of the refrigerant in the tube of the heat exchanger should be small.
(3) Lube oil can be refluxed: In the refrigerant discharged from the compressor, there is a certain amount of lubricating oil. During the circulation of the refrigeration system, the lube oil must be smoothly returned to the compressor, otherwise the compressor will be lack of oil Burned.
(4) sufficient strength, life and sealing: The heat exchanger should have sufficient ability to withstand condensation pressure and evaporation pressure. Should have anti-corrosion ability, should have sufficient strength and life expectancy, as well as the ability to prevent refrigerant leakage.
(5) The ability to withstand condensation, frost and icing, for single-cooled air conditioners, the air flowing through the outer surface of the evaporator may dew, frost or freeze when the evaporator temperature drops, often to be defrosting or melting ice treatment; for heat pump air conditioners, in winter heating operation, the condenser into an evaporator, will cause the above changes. Therefore, the heat exchanger should have the ability to withstand condensation, frost and icing.
(6) The appearance of the finned tube heat exchanger and air conditioner should be adapted to the overall.
(7) to save materials and costs: to ensure the performance of air conditioners under the premise of reducing the heat consumption of materials, the use of high heat transfer effect of thin copper and thin aluminum foil, or use a smaller diameter thin brass and larger Tube spacing can reduce the amount of material used, thereby reducing product